Summer Reader empowers libraries to build engaging reading programs that patrons can access from anywhere, anytime. Easy-to-use registration, reading logs, and powerful reporting have made Summer Reader popular with libraries all year long.
- Offer seasonal reading programs for several age groups at once.
- Give readers the option of online, mobile, or in-house registration and logging.
- Enable multiple permission levels for system administrators, librarians, staff, and volunteers.
- Easily track and manage registration, participation, prizes, and random drawings, and produce detailed reports with just a few clicks.
Real Reader Engagement
- Readers receive automatic email confirmations and password reminders and can easily qualify for registration, completion prizes, random drawings, and certificates online.
- Participants can also safely access integrated social media and see mediated online book reviews.
- Logged-in readers will see messages, reviews, and upcoming program information relevant to their age group.
Works Seamlessly with Your Website and ILS
- Extensive Summer Reader widgets incorporate registration, login, messaging, reviews, and cool links throughout your website.
- Summer Reader authenticates with most ILS systems.
- CSLP/iREAD templates are also provided for member libraries.
- Easily embed sponsor or advertiser images.
Standard Implementation and Support
- We create your Summer Reader site. Then you can configure however you like, based on your unique needs, at your own pace.
- Free, live webinars conducted weekly, and concise, online training videos are also available at no additional cost.
- Need help? We'll respond promptly—usually within one business day.